Sunday, June 03, 2007

Vanity is definitely...my favorite Sin!

When someone thinks too much of oneself then they are in trouble. I have seen this happen to so many people around me that it makes me sad that an individual can feel they are on top of the world and whatever they say and do is right.

What makes any one of us vain?

1. I am among the most beautiful human beings in the world
2. I have millions of dollars that i can spend and nobody can question me
3. The feeling that i can do anything and no one can stop me...

It is of paramount importance that we as humans care for what others think and feel....as we are all social animals.....we form the society and society forms us. All those people who do not care for their loved ones feelings are the ones in real trouble. Of course, we all know who love us dearly and we must pay utmost attention to their feelings first....if even one of them feel....that we are doing something wrong and question our actions.....it is important to approach the issue with a clear and open mind. A vain person would brandish that person away...instead of clarifying it. People who are vain are always clouded with the thought that they cannot be wrong...everyone around them is at fault. That is why the most important advice for a vain person is this - "The world doesnt revolve around you...it is the sun....and no amount of money/ beauty can change that...so shut up and behave like one of us".

How to recognize if someone is vain or not? it may be harder than you think!

No comments: